Monday 11 April 2016

I'm in the process of trying to restore my watch. It has been with me daily since 1998 and has never ever failed. No local watch maker will give me the time of day to source out parts for it. I've been told "don't waste my time"...."it will never be water proof again" I'm not sure cuz I don't have a $5k watch or what But everyone is brushing me off.. I have no choice but to do it myself. That's fine, I prefer it that way. Here you can see the the case, crown, and case back I have sandblasted dull (also was told it can't be done) new AR coated sapphire crystal , all new seals, movement cleaned and oiled . Ready to assemble and water test. #yeg #yeglife #yegliving #watch #watchrepair #watchrestoration #watchmaker #watchmakerproblems #watchmakerwannabe #watchparts #watchmen #watchlover #horology #luminox #divewatch #luminoxwatches #luminox3000 #disassemble #learning #learningisfun #learningnewthings #learningbydoing #watchtool #like4like #follow4follow #restore


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1oRnkjI

No comments:

Post a Comment